Dear Guest, after this difficult time, we are all starting our new life together and we look forward to welcome you with the same excitement and friendliness as ever.
We are equipped to welcome our guests safely and to ensure the well being of the staff, who have been properly trained.
We have adopted specific cleaning measures:
- The sanitization of rooms, bar, breakfast room, restaurant, common areas;
- Hand sanitizers placed in common areas;
- Thermometer available on request at the reception;
- Training of our staff based on the new hygiene and safety standards. Our staff is safely equipped with masks and gloves.
We ask you to respect a few simple rules, in order to make everyone's stay safe and pleasant:
- We remind you to wear masks in the common areas of the hotel
- We invite you to respect the safety distance of 1 meter
- We recommend you to not place or leave personal effects in the common areas of the hotel.
- The use of the lift is allowed to one person at a time, except if using it with family members.
- We invite you to use the sanitizing gel to your disposal in the common areas
We remind you that traveling is not allowed in case of flu symptoms and fever.
For any other request our staff is at your disposal.